Joel is a man who feels that he is living on the edge of sanity and is about to fall into a pit of total and complete despair from which he will never return. As miserable as his life generally is, on this particular day it is about to take a turn for the "worst".
Today other than going through his daily routine of misery, receives a visit from a mysterious stranger who offers him a chance to make it all better, at a cost.
Wayne Benjamin presents: 6am
Wayne Benjamin presents: 6am: Joel
- Well done Wayne!!!....this is what many persons have gone through when they're truly desparate...Yes!...there's always a choice...however, one should be prepared for the consequences or rewards of the choices they make in life...- Camille
- Thanks to the Caribbean Film Academy for the successful screening of "6am" in New York. And thanks to all who came out and enjoyed the screening, I'm glad you all liked it. Hope my answers to your questions helped ;) Wayne Benjamin
- when i come home your going to shoot my videos 4 sure ..wayne benjamin to the world... Nkrumah Miller
- Congrats Wayne. 6AM is a great film. Nice to see it getting US exposure. Next is Rototom Reggae Sunsplash,Spain!!! Barbara Makeda Blake Hannah
- Global domination Fabrik, Universal control Wayne, big up yuself bredda, tek it to di werl, tun up di ting BUNG BANG BENG KABOOOOM Infamos Tread
- A very relevant and thought provoking subject that has never been done from a Jamaican point of view, masterfully represented in a highly intelligent and spellbinding screenplay. This shows you don't need a big budget to deliver great substance. Thumbs Up ! keep up the good work.
- Wayne you shouldn’t call this a horror film…horror films are cheesey and cheap! This is more than a horror film this is a psychological drama. Well written, deep messages through out (especially like the lines about TV and Superstars LOL), bless up!
- Impressive. I love the story line and how the characters are portrayed. Deep meaning throughout conveyed in a simple way with the cinematography. I love the twist in the end where he wakes up and realizes what he's done. Did something more happen in his sleep? Shows how fear and confusion drives us if we lose awareness and meditation. Looking forward to seeing more work! So much talent in this work.
- Excellent work Mr. Benjamin! Love the dialogue and the themes! Great face tattoo for the dark lord as well... he kind of looks like someone I know... :D ... Ryu?
- I love the cinematography and the fact that is such a complex topic yet depicted so simply. It's perfect! Just a very intelligent and interesting production! Really good acting as well, Wayne. You can add acting to your repertoire!
- I'm in total agreement with Kristine, excellent work. I was particularly enraptured by the closing minutes in which the tension and suspense was ramped up. Great acting job as well Wayne, real one man army.
- Wayne, I did not know you had this kind of acting range. You made the devil look like he was actually hiding in a human form - he looked ready to burst out of it any second! His expressions spun so quickly between reasonable and totally insane. Just...wow. Great job.
- BIG MOVIE , BIG MOVIE, HOLLYWOOD TAKE NOTICE Tom Laing